Monday, January 31, 2011

I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti


Hello Everyone,

I had a wonderful time with all of you at our last meeting. Between the macaroons, videos, and chocolate orange sabayon the time went by very fast. I am sorry if you felt we did not talk about the book for an adequate amount of time. The videos I choose to show from Gesine's website took up the time we normally spend discussing amongst ourselves. I felt the videos would be great additive for your overall experience.

Nevertheless, its time for a new month and a new book. Here is the link to Guila Melucci's website. Unfortunately, she does not keep an extensive blog like some of our past authors, but her website has some fun extras, like a playlist to go with the book. I also found a book trailer on youtube so that should be fun to check out.

Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment