Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pie Success

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday was a great meeting! I love getting to know bits and pieces about you at each meeting. I think I may start a new tradition by showing the different versions of book covers...because I am a nerd and enjoy stuff like that. Below is Eating Heaven's cover for Taiwan and England.


I am going to ask Doug for the recipe for the apple pie and lemon meringue so I can post it here. I hope you are feel confident to take on homemade pie crust now!

Also, I can tell just from looking at Steve Almond's website that he is quite the character. I hope this book makes you laugh out loud while doing some deep thinking about the message behind the book. http://www.stevenalmond.com/candyfreak.html We will be meeting Wednesday May 26th at 6:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment