Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pie Competition




















Hi Everyone,

First off I would like to thank everyone for responding so enthusiastically about the type of pie to make. I am really enjoying the stories and anecdotes from all of you. I thought given the amount of e-mails, comments, and facebook posts that I should inform all of you which pies are in the running for Doug to make.









First Place is Lemon Meringue pie with 3 votes


Second Place is
Key Lime Pie with 2 votes

All the rest are tied with one vote each:
Banana Cream Pie
Cherry Pie

Chocolate Cream Pie

German Meat Pie


So if you would like any of the pies that are currently tied please send in more votes! Our meeting is one week from today at 6:30pm. I am really looking forward to see you all again, talking with Jennie, and of course eating pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment