Monday, February 21, 2011

ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY/CELEBRATION

Hello Everyone,

Our meeting on Wednesday February 23rd marks the one year anniversary of our Food For Thought book club. However, we are going to take a slightly different spin on our anniversary party by thinking of it as Food For Thought's 1 Year Birthday!

I am not going to go into too much detail about what our celebration will entail because I want it to be a surprise for all of you. I can say that you will:

A. Have tons of fun
B. Have great conversation with wonderful people
C. Leave with a very full stomach
D. Love Food For Thought forever

I would like to extend a sincere thank you for our loyal and dedicated members who have gotten us to this point. We really appreciate you!

However, I will not keep secret what Doug and I envisioned for this month's cooking demonstration! Doug will be demonstrating how to make fried polenta with short rib ragu. This meeting is sure to be full of surprises and delicious food, don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment