Tuesday, October 26, 2010


Hello Everyone,
Tomorrow is book club! After reading much of Cooking Dirty I can see it is very raunchy, in your face, and brutally honest. I hope you understand that this is the writers way of telling his story. I apologize if anyone was offended by his language or colorful way of describing things :) I am very interested to hear what you all have to say!

In the meantime, I would love to announce what Doug will be demonstrating for us this month! Doug will be telling us a little bit about his own story by cooking Ralph's Mushroom Mantua. It is a sherry cream sauce with button mushrooms. The kicker is the sauce will also have craw fish in it. Also Doug will be flambe the dish. Fire! Have no fear about the craw fish! Doug assured me that craw fish tastes like shrimp. The unagi was good last month so I have an open mind! If you did not know this already, Doug draws a lot of his inspiration from Louisiana and Illinois. It should be a great cultural dinner!

Looking forward to seeing you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment