Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Food For Thought and Social Media?


Good Morning,

Our meeting seems so far from now, so I thought write yet another entry. I hope you are enjoying Hungry Monkey. Doug, Lindy, and I will be meeting next week to discuss what he will demonstrating! Stay tuned for a new blog entry about it!

I have recently created a Twitter account for our book club. I do not know how much any of you have embraced the ever growing phenomenon called Twitter, but if you do have an account please follow us. I have also set up the blog's header to show my "tweets." Believe me, I have plenty of reasons to say Twitter is stupid, but from a businesses perspective it is a good tool to generate a conversation with customers. It seemed a great way to communicate with more frequently then a long blog entry once or twice a week. Come on by and check out what I have to say about Hungry Monkey so far:https://twitter.com/Food4thoughtbk If I get enough followers from you...I might just reveal what books we have chosen for our Fall lineup ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment