Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Book Club Has Spoken


Good Afternoon!

I had the best time yesterday with all of you! I hope you enjoyed the treat bags, teacups, and seeing Forza, some of you for the first time. I really think the tea party was a special treat...I mean did you see the napkins?!? :)

As promised I have tallied up your votes and the results are below:
We actually had a 3-way tie for First Place:

  • The Sharper the Knife the Less You Cry (4Votes)
  • Cooking Dirty(4 Votes)
  • How to Cook a Dragon (4 Votes)

Second Place:
  • My Life From Scratch (3 Votes)

Third Place:
  • Comfort Me With Apples (2 Votes)
  • Farm City (2 Votes)
  • Under the Table (2 Votes)
  • I Loved, I Lost, and I made Spaghetti (2 Votes)

Fourth Place:
  • Julie and Julia (1 Vote)
  • Billionaire's Vinegar (1 Vote)
Because there were so many ties it is not going to make choosing titles any easier for Lindy and I :) Nonetheless, I am glad I got to see what you would like to read and what direction we should go in terms of themes, genre, food, etc.

If you have any book suggestions that you forgot to write down yesterday please leave a comment and let me know.

Attention: Jenny, Emily, Doug, Madison, and Brianne. I am really looking forward to going to Delancey with you. If I have not contacted you first, please contact me about ride arrangements.






No comments:

Post a Comment