I had the best time yesterday with all of you! I hope you enjoyed the treat bags, teacups, and seeing Forza, some of you for the first time. I really think the tea party was a special treat...I mean did you see the napkins?!? :)
As promised I have tallied up your votes and the results are below:
We actually had a 3-way tie for First Place:
- The Sharper the Knife the Less You Cry (4Votes)
- Cooking Dirty(4 Votes)
- How to Cook a Dragon (4 Votes)
- My Life From Scratch (3 Votes)
- Comfort Me With Apples (2 Votes)
- Farm City (2 Votes)
- Under the Table (2 Votes)
- I Loved, I Lost, and I made Spaghetti (2 Votes)
- Julie and Julia (1 Vote)
- Billionaire's Vinegar (1 Vote)
If you have any book suggestions that you forgot to write down yesterday please leave a comment and let me know.
Attention: Jenny, Emily, Doug, Madison, and Brianne. I am really looking forward to going to Delancey with you. If I have not contacted you first, please contact me about ride arrangements.